1. Emulate virtual CD/DVD-ROM/HD DVD and Blu-ray drives
DAEMON Tools Lite [Commercial] enables you to emulate up to 4 CD/DVD virtual drives on your PC. Virtual drives will appear in your OS just like real ones. Select a virtual drive then choose a disc image you want to mount. Find the created virtual drive with mounted disc image in My Computer. Start working! Looks like working with a real drive and a real disc, doesn't it? Yes, but it is much faster!
2. Create a disc image
With DAEMON Tools Lite [Commercial] you can create ISO and MDS image files from original discs inserted in physical CD/DVD/HD DVD/Blu-ray drives. Or use images you have created earlier with other program. DAEMON Tools products work with variety of image types.
- creates .iso, *.mds/*.mdf and *.mdx images images;
- Create up to 4 DT, SCSI or HDD devices;
- performs image mounting and unmounting;
- supports *.mdx, *.mds/*.mdf, *.iso, *.b5t, *.b6t, *.bwt, *.ccd, *.cdi, *.bin/*.cue, *.ape/*.cue, *.flac/*.cue, *.nrg, *.isz.
- offers powerful command line interface
Download DAEMON Tools Lite 2017 Offline Installer:
Title: DAEMON Tools Lite 2017
Requirements: Windows (All Versions)
Languages: Multiple languages
License: Trail / Paid