AppMgr (also known as App 2 SD) is a totally new design app that provides the following components:
Move apps: helps you to move apps to either internal or external storage for getting more available app storage
Hide apps: enables you hide system (built-in) apps from the app drawer
App manager: helps you to manage apps for batch uninstalling, moving apps or sharing apps with friends
Over 17,000,000 Downloads!
- new ICS style UI, themes
- batch uninstall apps
- batch move apps to external storage
- notify when movable apps installed
- hide apps from app drawer
- 1-tap to clear all cache
- batch clear apps cache or data
- batch view apps on Google Play
- export the app list
- install apps from the exported app list
- quick uninstall or move an app by drag-n-drop
- sort apps by name, size or installation time
- share customized app list with friends
- support home screen widgets
- support Android 2/3/4
- support "Move2SD Enabler"
- customizable notification sound, vibrate and light
Are you running out of application storage? Do you hate having to check each and every app if it supports moving to the SD card? Do you want an app that automatically does this for you and can notify you when an app can be moved? This component streamlines the movement of apps to on your device's external or internal storage through your device's Settings. With this, you'll have more control over your ever expanding collection of apps. This is crucial to anyone who has memory management issues.
You don't care for all the apps your carrier adds to Android? Well, now you can get rid of them!This component enables you to hide system (built-in) apps from the app drawer.
We have been selected as a Google I/O 2011 Developer Sandbox partner, for its innovative design and advanced technology.
- Move apps function may not work on your devcie as manufacture removes the function of moving apps to SD from Android system
- Due to the limitation of Android, the hide apps function can only be supported by Android 4+
- Read user's manual or FAQ by going to: AppMgr > Settings > About
What's in this version :
- new "Notify when large cache" setting which shows a notification when apps created large cache files. Settings > Notification settings
- show a settings icon when you long-press the notification. Lollipop+ only
- if UI is still showing in English and you'd like to help the translation, please send me an email
- bugs fixed and optimizations
Required Android O/S : 2.2+